Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blogging...

So here I am!  Wecome to my blog if you've magically found me here in my little shaving of the web.  This blog will be about everything, mostly.  A little of this and some of that, maybe a lot of nothing, too!

A few weeks back, I was at the store and found one of those big jumbo bags of Halloween candy.  You know the kind; the ones with all the gooey goodness you can handle, that make dental professionals get hearts dollar signs in their eyes when they walk past them.  Yeah, the Mary Jane's, Bit-o-honey, Tootsie Rolls, all of those... Well, in an too anxious to get my sugar rush fashion, I popped a Mary Jane in my mouth.  Chew, chew, crunch!  Ruh Roh... dafs a peefs of toof! Patooey.  :( So much for binging on candy that night.  I got a free billy-bob tooth with that bag of candy, early, for Halloween!  Luckily it didn't hurt.  I got an appointment scheduled with the dentist for a couple weeks out.  After a few days, the bag of candy sat, on my crafting table mockinly.  I thought to myself..."I should just eat some more, to make sure I don't have any other teeth that need fillings replaced, after all - if I do, I already have an appointment made!"  I twisted my own arm.  I had some more gooey goodness, and guess what?  All else seemed secure! :-) Yay for reasoning!

As a matter of fact, I am typing this with a happy, and freshly repaired toothy grin.  See?!
:-D  A beauty, eh?

So, that's all for now.  I'll write more some other time.  Comments are always welcome.  Don't be shy, say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment