Monday, October 24, 2011

A day of cleansing

Sorta... Actually it's more like a day of cleaning the house. It's needed a buff and shine pretty badly, so today is it's lucky day!  It's smelling lemony fresh.  Nothing is nicer than a freshly un-cluttered swept and mopped kitchen.  Makes me sad when I mess it all up again when it comes time to cook dinner...  Hmm.  I don't even know what's on the menu for tonight's consumption. Probably nothing too fancy.

I'm anxiously awaiting more news about my potential job.  I am very excited, and can't wait to get started.  I think it will work out great, given the opportunity.  I've trimmed my fingernails, given them a fresh coat of polish - and they're ready to unleash some documentation! 

Monday is always seems like the quietest day of the week for me.  The kids are off to school after a busy weekend, hubby is back to work, and it's just me and the house, and our trusty kitteh - Sneezers.  The day is flying by.  I need to get back at my cleaning duties, and before I know it, it'll be time to go pick up the kids and the house will be full of sound again.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment