Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Music, and work, and things...

Good morning!

It's a miracle I'm working, after all, I have never been too much of a morning person... but enough about that, it'll make for a great blog update later.

Right now, I am working.  Coffee in hand, and music via my favorite service - Pandora.  (Check it out at http://www.pandora.com) I'll probably have another blog post specifically on that, as it's so much in my veins that it deserves a deticated post.

With music, I can do just about anything.  It's like the air that I breathe, especially when I'm creating, or working.  Presently I am working on my Etsy.com shop.  It's something I've wanted to do for a very long time.  I will give some advice - it really takes a time investment and determination.  I am sure it will get there.  I am still waiting for my first sale, but I am not giving up.  Yesterday I created a banner that I am liking for right now.  It's much better than the lack of banner I had 2 days ago.  Today's priority is working on my Policies section.  I am off to do some research and will hopefully get a good base as to what I want. 

Please check out my Etsy shop at http://kjsnaturallycreative.etsy.com It's a new shop, and soon it's going to be bursting with more creative and curious items than ever.  I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment